Friday, September 30, 2011

Flowers...con't..

So, my obsession with the Louisa Harding flowers didn't exactly stop at say, one or two projects.  Like I said, they sort of take over your life...like the first time you tried Nutella...that stuff rocks!



This shawl was for my little friend Onesti.  My mother started it as a prayer shawl, and when she was in the hospital at the end of her earthly life, I picked it up with the need to work on something that she had worked on too.  I will never be able to look at this shawl and not think fondly of my mother, and little Onesti got to have two wonderful sets of hands making this for her. 








Onesti's mom was the proud recipient of these beflowered items.  All my designs except the mittens, which are EZ's Curled Tipped Mittens.  Yarn is of unknown stash origin.  

And speaking of mittens......
















I am very proud of this design and it will be coming to you soon via Ravelry.  My hubby bugged me for these shooting mittens FOREVER!  I finally gave in and he is the happiest hunter around!  Warm, but you can still pull a trigger...priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment